REMY and MEDRAY Class IV Laser Training and Certification for You and up to 6 Staff Included Free w/ Purchase ( a $1250 Value):
We have two highly experienced Doctors to support you in developing the knowledge and skills needed to utilize REMY class 4 lasers for superior results in treatments and in developing a successful practice. Our goal is to support you in offering a well rounded approach to pain management, rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Podiatry, Veterinary Medicine, Equine Care, Sports Medicine and more. You will learn about laser use, laser safety, pain management, practice management and marketing. You will be provided with a customized marketing package complete with brochures, posters, website support materials and more for your niche market. Remy laser training includes CME credits and Laser Certification.
Upon completion of your training you should be able to understand:
- Medical Laser Safety
- Identify the safety risks for lasers
- Describe procedures for safely working with lasers
- Scientific Basis of Medical Lasers
- Discuss the theory of the production of laser light and radiation.
- Discuss the difference between continuous wave, pulse, super pulse and intermittent laser output.
- Describe the most beneficial model of laser light penetration.
- Define the terminology used in connection with medical lasers.
- General Laser Therapy Principles
- Describe how laser therapy promotes analgesia and reduces inflammation
- Explain how laser therapy accelerates wound healing
- Identify proper dosages, settings, and procedures for applying laser therapy
- Describe proper techniques for applying laser therapy
CLASS 4 LASER TRAINING IS TAILORED TO YOU AND YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE
For Chiropractors who invest in MEDRAY we have the Medical Laser Research and Educational Training Academy for the REMY FX, we have Dr Cebek with 15 years experience using class 4 lasers in a strictly cash practice. He graduated from a National College of Chiropractic in 1978. He developed a class 4 laser practice in 2007 after experiencing dramatic improvement in hip pain with laser therapy, which had been unresponsive to other modalities. His Chiropractic practice grew as he learned to successfully treat many difficult to treat and formerly unresponsive health conditions by combining laser therapy with traditional chiropractic care. Many health ailments that are typically not responsive to conservative treatment, or refractory to allopathic treatment, can be treated successfully with laser therapy as the primary modality. With limited insurance reimbursement today, this can help create an abundant flow of non-insurance income to your office.
Dr Cebek will teach you how to emulate the success that he has experienced. You will learn the best class 4 laser therapy methods for treatment of backs, hips and knees. His expertise is focused on patient management skills that include proper phone management, consultations, exam procedures, treatment recommendations, goals and handling patient expectations. It is essential that doctors understand that all of these concerns have to be properly addressed in order to have successful patient outcomes and financial success for the practitioner.
For Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers and all types of Pain Management Specialists
you will gain the knowledge that you need to grow you business with confidence and success using class 4 lasers. Protocols, marketing package, tips and tricks in the field for a results based business where client success breeds referrals and growth comes naturally.
For Podiatrists we have Dr Z with 34 years experience in the field and a wealth of knowledge in the class 4 world as a consultant to 5 of the top class 4 laser manufacturers. He literally developed the protocols for the FDA cleared treatment of warts, toenail fungus and Plantar fasciitis.
Dr Z has done hundreds of trainings for over a decade with all types of practitioners. He tailors each training specifically to whatever niche audience he’s working with, preferring to engage his students rather than to just lecture. He will use power point presentations if relevant. He can train big groups and do one or two docs at a time, depending upon needs and time availability. Trainings are not necessarily one and done. We want you to get the best use and benefits from your class 4 laser. We can do follow up training as well. We understand that in large practices, not all of the practitioners are going to be able to take time off at the same time. We will work with you and your practitioners schedules.
You will learn the basic class 4 laser safety procedures and the functional use of the REMY laser, including how to access and use the different screens and choices. You will learn how to quickly access and utilize the 25 built-in veterinary protocols for Canine, Equine, Feline and Exotic Animals. We will go over the different emitters, Adjustable Zoom, Rollerball and Surgical. If applicable, we will explain how to use the surgical emitter to cut, cauterize, neuter and de-nail. You will learn a general process for pain management in all types of animals, plus wound care for animals. We will discuss care of the laser including cleaning and sanitizing practices before and after use.
Regardless of what your niche practice is, we have have got you covered. Class 4 Lasers is our specialty and our only goal is to help you to succeed with using this amazing technology in your life and practice.
Class 4 Laser Training for Chiropractors with MEDRAY Lasers
MEDRAY has teamed up with the MEDICAL LASER Research and Educational Training Academy to provide a comprehensive Training Program with Certification. Click HERE for the most up to date info on MEDRAY LASER TRAINING.
The Medical Laser Photomedicine (Laser Therapy) Training Program
The Medlaser Photomedicine (Laser Therapy) Training Program is offered for FREE to all Medray & Accuray Laser Customers (a $1,250 value). The Program features 4 modules with learning objectives and quizzes for each of the four lesson modules, plus official Certification documents. The Medlaser Foundation’s Laser Training Program is the finest onlinetraining program of its type ever offered, and it is free to anyone who purchases a Medray laser.
MODULE I – INTRODUCTION
- Fundamental Basics of Laser Therapy – Overview
- Laser Therapy Terminology
- Laser Therapy Contraindications
- Laser Setup and Operation
MODULE II – PHOTOMEDICINE, MAJOR BENEFITS
- Benefits of Photomedicine – Primary, Secondary, Tertiary Effects
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Primary wavelengths
- What are Chromophores?
- What Human Factors Impact Photomedicine Benefits?
- Photochemical Reactions in Biological Systems
- What Happens when Photomedicine is Absorbed by Chromophores?
- What is Mitochondrial Respiration?
- What is fluorescent Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)?
- Enhanced Cytokine Modulation
- Enhanced Immunoregulatory Response
- Heightened ATP Synthase
MODULE III – LASER SAFETY
- Laser Safety Checklist
- Differences between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
- Three mechanisms by which tissues are impacted by photomedicine
- Protection for the skin and the eyes
- CDRH, ANSI performance standards and protocols
- Maximum permissible exposure
- Descriptions, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, and Class 4 laser systems
- The Laser Safety Officer, duties and responsibilities of…
MODULE IV – STIMULATION VS INHIBITION; REVIEW & SUMMARY OUTLINE
- The nature of energy medicine
- Physical laws governing the transference of electromagnetic energy to living tissues Laser Stimulation vs. Laser Inhibition (L.S. vs. L.I.)
- Energy – How much is too much?
- When does laser stimulation end and laser inhibition begin?
- How to Calculate Energy Density, or Dosage
- Continuous Wave vs. Pulsed, Phased, Fractional, or Gated Wave
- How to determine which laser mode will determine optimal treatment outcomes