|Specification||REMY SPORT30W QUAD||Klaser® Cube 30|
|1. Diode Power (watts)||30||30|
|2. Wavelengths (nm)||635, 810, 905, 980 Adjustable||635, 810, 910, 980|
|3. Pulsing||Sweep, Single & CW||Sweep, Single & CW|
|4. Software Upgradable||Thru WiFi||Thru WiFi|
|5. Pulsing Steps||Up to 12||Up to 6|
|6. Adapts for Patient Size and skin color||Yes||Yes|
|7. Hand Free Option||Yes||Yes|
|8. Deliver Rates||30 j/sec CW, 0-29.5 j/sec pulse||30 j/sec CW, 0-29.5 j/sec pulse|
|9. Warranty||5 Years||5 Years|
|10. Interchangeable Heads||Up to 6||Up to 5|
|11. Estimated Prices||$13k to $14,595||$37,500|
|Includes Custom Marketing||Yes||No|
|Includes Training Package||Yes||No|
1. This is the total power of the diodes in the system and does not mean it will 100% of that power.
2. This shows the wavelengths used and if the blend of the different wavelengths are independently adjustable. Some systems are a “fixed blend” of multi-wavelengths meaning that the owner does not have independent control of the each wavelength. 810nm is the best wavelength for a photo-chemical reaction. 980nm is mainly for pain and inflammation control and produces about 1/30th the photo-chemical reaction as 810nm (based on research). REMY SPORT30W DUAL or QUAD
3. Systems with “sweep” will automatically rotate through multiple pulsing frequencies in one program allowing the laser to optimized to treat multiple symptoms in one program. Lower-tech systems have just one “single” pulsing frequency per program.
4. Cloud connected system can be get software and protocol update over the internet. Laser therapy is still evolving so this allows some laser to continuously improve over time while non-cloud connected systems go obsolete.
5. Pulsing technology is rapidly changing. Better systems allow for multiple pulsing steps. For example, this can allow the same program to be optimized for both pain (step 1) and inflammation reduction (step 2) and so on.
6. Every book you read about PBM will state that dosage is based on condition, patient size and skin color. Darker and larger patients need a higher dosage. This is also just common sense. Better system follow the best practices.
7. Hands free systems allow practitioners to have the laser fully automated. The REMY SPORT30W QUAD has a Bluetooth remote so the patient can turn on and off the system themselves.
8. Delivery rate is really what you are paying for but some system claim high deliver rates but don’t really deliver the marketed rate in most therapy sessions. Claiming high peak powers is a way to make the system seem like it is worth more than it really is.
9. Higher quality system have a better warranty.
10. Interchangeable heads allow the owner to swap out the emitter for different applications, proving better results.
11. Some times, you are just paying excessively for a brand name. Some older brands charge outrageous prices without delivering any better performance or efficacy.
As you can see from the comparison table, the REMY SPORT30W DUAL or QUAD offers superior performance at a fraction of the cost of a similar class-4 lasers. Both REMY and the competing manufacturers offer multiple models but in all the cases, the REMY SPORT30W QUAD offers superior performance at a much lower cost.
Conclusion: In this analysis, we compare the REMY SPORT30W QUAD wavelength system to the new Cube 30. Prior to the release of the Cube 30, their flagship was the Cube 4+. The Klaser is made in Italy and their quality and designs are some of the best. That is why the REMY SPORT30W QUAD designers took alot of quality and design elements from the Klaser and took them to a higher level. If you compare the REMY SPORT30W QUAD to the Cube 4+, which sold for $27,500, it beats it’s performance hands down. Both system are very similar in the way the software and operating system control the therapy so the main area where the REMY SPORT30W QUAD comes out ahead is when you include the price, training and support in your decision. REMY SPORT30 is also supported by a 5 year US based rapid response (under 1 week), Florida service center for warranty vs K-Laser, which would need to be returned to Italy for service and can take up to 6+ weeks. Additionally, REMY FREE training and certification is provided for up to 6 techs via live video meeting by our medical director with over 3 decades clinical experience. The only laser that beat a REMY is the REMY FX ELITE.